Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yawn...A Weekend of Nothing

Watch out, it's contagious over here in the Smith household!



After a long week of not feeling well, finding myself in the hospital and being sent home to recover, we spent the weekend relaxing away.

We played with the Little People Village in our living room, had a dance party and did quite a bit of sitting around.








And even though it was an uneventful weekend, Bugsy was sad to see it end.

It's official baby...she has a nickname that has stuck. There are variations...but for the most part it's Bugsy. Sometimes it's Lexi-Bugs, Bugsy-Bug, Big Bug, etc...but Bugsy seems to be the common thread. So now I have an Ozie and a Bugsy. Our two little girls. I hear that she's smiling on the couch at her dad right now...I'm going to go so I don't miss the smiles.


1 comment:

  1. too cute!! this is what I expect to see all the time :) That last picture of Bugsy... remember the picture from the Baptism of parents, Godparents, and O?... Bugsy's mouth is just like Aunt Alana lol. Really, go check it out... I'll wait right here lol

    ReplyDelete